We adopt the policy of not collecting unnecessary information or conducting questionnaires not related to the use of our Services.
Your personal information is used exclusively for offering our Services and the information related to our Services.
Also, when collecting sensitive information such as your credit card number, we protect the information by means of encryption and such.
The Site uses SSL (Secure Socket Layers) encryption for the personal information that you send.
If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the bottom of the policy and, in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as adding a statement to our homepage or sending you a notification).
1. Works data
"Works Data" refers to PDF data of content provided by each Circles registered in our Service.
2. Electronic rental
"Electronic rental" refers to a service that allows you to use the content for a certain period of time within the scope specified in these Terms and individual Terms by paying the amount that has been set by each Circles that provides the Works data.
"Circle" refers to the seller and manager who has the copyright of each Works data provided through our Services, regardless of whether the Circle is an individual, group, or company.
1. The types of personal information to be collected and how to collect them
The types of personal information we collect in the following manner:
- 1.Account information: such as your name, e-mail address, date of birth, favorites, details of your preferences and settings on the Site.
- 2.Transaction information: such as electronic rental history, and method of payment.
- 3.Log Information: such as the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, links clicked, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to the Site.
- 4.Device Information: such as information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- 5.Information about communication with us or the Circle: such as your messages, reviews about the Works data, feedback or contributions to our Services.
- 6.Other Information you choose to provide: such as when you participate in a survey, promotion or Circles area of our Services or when you request technical or customer support.
- 7.Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: cookies are small data files stored on your 8.hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits.
- 9.We may use and study the collected data to offer better service.
- 10.If you do not wish to have your information collected, you may block cookies by changing the settings on your browser.
- 11.However, in order to use certain features of the Site, you need to accept cookies from the Site.
We may collect personal information in the following cases:
- 1. When you use our Services.
- 2. When you create an account for our Services.
- 3. When you fill out a form.
- 4. When you participate in a promotion.
- 5. When you electronic renting a Works data on the Site.
- 6. When you request customer support.
- 7. When you communicate with us.
2. How to handle personal information
We handle the information in the following manner:
- 1. We manage personal information recorded and stored in a proper manner when you use our Services to prevent incidents such as loss, theft, interpolation and divulgation.
- 2. We comply with the regulations and acts related to personal information protection applicable to the protection of personal information.
- 3. We may delete your personal information without prior notice or your consent when we judge that it is necessary to do so for the administration and the management of our Services, such as in the case of violation of “NijiGEN Portal Terms of Service”.
3. Purposes and users for acquiring personal information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- 1. To provide our Services to you;
- 2. To process payments;
- 3. To store your order history to improve convenience when you use our Services;
- 4. To inform you of important announcements related to our Services;
- 5. To send you e-mails directly to provide information related to our Services;
- 6. To collect anonymous statistics;
- 7. To respond to your messages or posts to our Services;
- 8. To manage, develop and improve our Services, information technology systems and websites;
- 9. For research and marketing purposes;
- 10. For monitoring and assessing compliance with law and our policies and standards;
- 11. For fraud and crime prevention and detection purposes;
- 12. For administrative purposes in relation to the security of and access to our systems, premises, platforms, websites and applications;
- 13. To comply with court orders and exercise and/or defend our legal rights;
- 14. For any other legitimate business purpose; and
- 15. As otherwise permitted or required by any applicable law or regulation
4. Confirmation, Modification and Delete of User Account Information
Your personal information registered upon creation of the account can confirmed, and modified through use of the functions of our Services that you can access by entering your unique authentication information.
If you wish to delete your account, please contact us to request the deletion of your membership information from the "Contact Us" and We delete the account after confirmation on our part.
Once an account has been deleted, we cannot reverse the process.
When a registered the account is deleted, all order history associated with the account and the right to access associated services will be lost.
5. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
Any personal information recorded and stored by us when using our Services will not be disclosed or offered to third parties except in the event that it falls under any of the following items:
- 1. When you have given prior consent to the disclosure;
- 2. When we subcontract operations that concern the administration and the management of our Services;
- 3. When personal information such as your name, credit card number, etc., is transmitted to financial institutions such as when required to process payments;
- 4. When our business is succeeded to another entity by way of a merger, corporate separation, sale of business or otherwise;
- 5. When disclosure is urgently required for the protection of human life or human rights;
- 6. When cooperating with public institutions such as police and judicial institutions;
- 7. When we are required to disclose information by laws and regulations.
Last Revised on April 16, 2020